Sunday, July 13, 2014

Intro Stitch 1

By Jon Towers
I thought I would spend some time on my production blog introducing or reintroducing everyone to some of the core characters featured in my upcoming graphic novel The Djinn jihad, The New Apocrypha Book Six. So Guard your nads when Jason “Stitch” Collins is in the room!



Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



stigmata studioshttp://www.amazon.com/Djinn-Jihad-Books-New-Apocrypha-ebook/dp/B00NF0N1R6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411865640&sr=8-1&keywords=Djinn+Jihad
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx


Stitch as a concept of a serial killer who kills other serial killers has been with me since 1991 when I started drawing unpublished amateur comics staring him. He actually still looks a lot like that early incarnation. He was formed from my early obsession with Thomas Harris books. I’d also like to note that darkly Dreaming Dexter, also a serial killer who kills other serial killers came out in 2004 the same year that The Nonstandard Assembly was originally published.




stigmata studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx


Stitch is not capable or even functional in most situations. He is totally socially awkward around people and he is extremely dangerous even when he is unarmed and unprovoked. He has no formalized fighting skill but is full of violent rage, really tough and Gretchen will rarely let him have a firearm.




stigmata studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx


The Djinn Jihad is available in paperback and Kindle! 
 Jon Towers
http://ow.ly/C36kx

No comments:

Post a Comment