Sunday, July 6, 2014

Intro Shin 1

By Jon Towers
 I thought I would spend some time on my production blog introducing or reintroducing everyone to some of the core characters featured in my upcoming graphic novel The Djinn jihad, The New Apocrypha Book Six. Say konnichiwa to Shin Po Tan!


Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.comhttp://ow.ly/C36kx and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Shin Po Tan is a man of action and mystery. He is very tough, highly skilled in many martial arts, and an expert with a sword. Along with Jonny Axx he is sometimes referenced asan “Abdal” which is rumored to be an arcane secret society. Even if this is true, it isn’t the biggest or only secret he is keeping.



Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

Shin has many traits and characteristics that make him a worthy opponent.
  • He mostly uses katana blades, he has also used a nodachi and he has used a huge claymore like broadsword.
  • He uses a lot of martial arts styles and techniques, he favors mantis style and is often seen using the long hand techniques.
  • He sometimes seems to be stronger and more agile than a regular bloke.
  • He seems to have a natural resistance to magic.
Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Shin is well traveled and has had run ins with a lot of characters from the world of The New Apocrypha. The premise of the Syntrophos books was that he was teaming up with different characters. Shin is never see without his mask, it is not known if he is hiding a terrible secret, or if it is perhaps some sort of medical device. He also is always shown with his black body suit, literally leaving his eyes the only real bit of him we actually see.







Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



Subscribe to the
Stigmata Studios Newsletter

Email Address




No comments:

Post a Comment