Sunday, September 14, 2014

Intro Sgt McCord 1


 By Jon Towers
 I thought I would spend some time on my production blog introducing or reintroducing everyone to some of the core characters featured in my upcoming graphic novel The Djinn jihad, The New Apocrypha Book Six. So stand at attention buckaroo when Sgt McCord walks in!



stigmata studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



The best way to describe McCord is the mind of Ward Clever in the body of a walking Shermantank. He sometimes speaks like a caring father from an old sitcom, and uses nick names for people like “sport, tiger and buckaroo”. McCord is a flag waiving pre war democrat and he occasionally debates politics with teammate Constituent Zero.



Sgt Layne McCord is a World War 2 era War-Bot. A US Soldier’s personality was zapped into this robotic body. Even though he was just a prototype he was actually deployed toFrance right before D-Day where he aided the war effort greatly. They still tell stories about a robot soldier and other weird ARMY guys fighting an army of dark machine elves in the forests of Germany.





Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx


Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



  • Thompson machine guns.
  • Trowel / blades.
  • Chainsaws.
  • Plasma cannons.
  • Electricity arc.




Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx


The Djinn Jihad is available in paperback and Kindle!
 Jon Towers




No comments:

Post a Comment