Saturday, July 26, 2014

Intro Jonny Axx 1

By Jon Towers
  I thought I would spend some time on my production blog introducing or reintroducing everyone to some of the core characters featured in my upcoming graphic novel The Djinn Jihad, The New Apocrypha Book Six. If you see him try not to make eye contact, because he is Jonny Axx!






Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

Jonny Axx is a broken man who has been through the spiritual warfare wringer. He has fought demonworshiping cultists, battled white suited Demon Lords, and sucker punchedarchangels. During an all out war between Demon Lord Nysrogh and The Archangel Gabriel, Axx had to kill his girlfriend who was possessed. He never really recovered from those events.




Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

Jonny Axx is often seen in bars named after biblical references, reading books. He devours all arcane knowledge he can find in an attempt to learn about the true world around him. He smokes and drinks too much, and walks with a limp. He has a weird skin disease and is covered in scars.



Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



Axx is sometimesreferred to as an “Abdal” which is rumored to be a dark and secret society. Even though Axx knows about the world and the obscure but powerful forces around him he is not a magic user, he does often use his knowledge of the divine, sinister and magical forces against his enemies, often with learning even more important things.





Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
http://www.jonnyaxx.com/TNA3/23.htm

The Djinn Jihad is available in paperback and Kindle! 
 Jon Towers

No comments:

Post a Comment