Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Intro Gretchen Cooper 1

By Jon Towers
I thought I would spend some time on my production blog introducing or reintroducing everyone to some of the core characters featured in my upcoming graphic novel The Djinn Jihad (Spring 2015 Postmortem Press), The New Apocrypha Book Six. Let me introduce you to Gretchen Cooper!

Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx



Gretchen Cooper is a detective and the team leader of The Nonstandard Assembly. She is capable, smart, heroic and easy on the eyes. She is cunning and is willing to take command of any situation no matter how over her head it may seem.


Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Gretchen Cooper is a grown up “teen detective” based on Nancy Drew or something. She has spent a lot of time learning skills that serve her well, she has picked locks, proved herself as an expert marksmen, a competent martial artist, boxer and gymnast. She is also a great researcher, information analyst and trained observer.




Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

When a plan needs drawing up, Gretchen is the woman to do it. She can weigh variables, inventory assets, factor for geography and make risk decisions. And when the plan is drawn up, she takes the initiative and leads with violence of action.


Stigmata Studios
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx






No comments:

Post a Comment